Sunday, March 24, 2013

New Blog

Oh, where to begin??? About a month ago, I decided to transition Brayden's and I blog into a new family blog, with a new name and new address. You can still visit our old blog, but any new postings will be on this blog. Originally, Jason and I thought this would be a great outlet to share and update our family and friends on our daily life, specifically life with our new, sweet, lil princess Ava, without having to flood facebook on a daily basis with her and Brayden's cuteness. :)  I had already set up our new blog, but just hadn't taken the time to post to it yet.  Tragically, after 38 hours of a healthy life, lil Ava was called to heaven on 3/12/13. Now, we will use this blog to share Ava's sweet lil life, everything leading up to her big arrival, her arrival, everything after that, and of course to still document our new life. :) Thanks for following along with us on our new journey.
Meet the Abraham's: Christie (37weeks pregnant with Ava), Brayden (7years old) holding our puppy Lilly, and Jason.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I rarely notice new followers... but somehow the crown drew me in.

    I'm so sorry you're missing that 4th spot in your family, your sweet Ava. None of this makes any sense and I'm just so sorry. I saw the pictures of just how beautiful her face is and it breaks my heart for you that you'll miss her for the rest of your days. I understand this pain. I'm well over 2 years from losing my perfectly healthy son and it still brings me to my knees. You are not alone. Know that she is loved and remembered, especially on the harder days. Love to your family and that sweet Brayden of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...