Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy 3 Month Angelversary Ava!

Today marks our princess' 3 month Angelversary.  I would love to say it's getting easier, but I wouldn't be telling the truth. Each day is still a challenge. We think about her often and miss her dearly!

Tonight in honor of Ava's angelversary we did our special balloon launch. B was with my parents and sisters camping at Lake Texoma so tonight it was just Ava, J and me.

 


One of the things we noticed tonight was that our princess is no longer a "newbie" to Babyland. . .her grass has completely grown in. You can see her area to the left in comparison to the lil boy next to her on the right that was buried about a month and half after her. 

Since we have buried Ava, sadly there has been 3 more babies buried in Babyland with the most recent being this last Friday. I HATE that other families are having to experience the same pain and heartache we have had to endure.

I wanted to close with one of my favorite purchases that we made over the weekend. . .
It's a small lil wooden block that we found at Barnes and Noble and thought it was just too perfect not to get.  We feel it sums up our feelings exactly. =)

Thanks for following along with us,
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I want that plaque SO BAD. Please let me know if they have it online so I can order one.

    Hugs,
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! Here is a link... http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/home-gift-if-tears-could-build-a-stairway/24548640?ean=883504189118
      I am so sorry I haven't ever replied before to your sweet messages, I didn't realize I could reply. Let me know if that doesn't work. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...