Sunday, June 9, 2013

Last Day of School


Friday was the last day of school for B and I. It's SOO hard to believe we have ended another successful year! It was such a bitter sweet day for us.  We were hapy that summer will be starting, but also sad that it was our last day to be in second grade together. . .a few tears were shed by both of us.  Ok, maybe A LOT of tears were shed by one of us. =)
I will definitely miss having him just a couple of classrooms away from me in the same hallway. It was so comforting to see his smiling, happy, face several times throughout the day. =) I am SOO lucky that he is able to come to school with me!

His classmates voted him as having the Best Manners...so proud of him!
 
He was hoping that he would have gotten the class award for  "Computer Genius".   I told him instead he could just be my lil computer genius and that being voted for having the Best Manners was by far a more rewarding award. =)
 
Here is a super short snippet from our second grade song that the students sang at our end of year assembly on Friday. . .
 
B and his classmates singing "it's great to be in 3rd grade!!" I. am. just. not. ready to hear my lil boy say those words. I need time to sssslllloooww down!
 
HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...