Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bring the Rain

Considering the stormy weather outside today, I thought it was fitting to share this special song that I have grown so attached to over the last couple of weeks, Bring the Rain by MercyMe. I have listened to it, I don't know, probably hundred times or more but whose counting?!? =)

I know through the "storm" we are going through now, we will grow stronger.  We will have joy and peace again. =)
 
Today, I got a really sweet gift in the mail from a friend. . .a Charlie Jar: Jars of Hope and Healing. I LOVE it! I am so excited about it! Such a wonderful ministry she started after losing her sweet baby girl, Charlie. Please go check out her story here. You can order your own Charlie Jar or even send one to someone in need. I am so honored to receive one. =)

I also wanted to pass on a few Specific Prayer Requests. . .
Tomorrow, April 11th, would be Ava's "first month" birthday. I also go to the doctor for a checkup. Friday, April 12th will mark Ava's first month "Angelversary" we plan on visiting her and doing a pink balloon launch.  I know this will be a hard day for us.  Also, we were told it would take about a month to get the results back (to see if there is any answers why this happened) so hopefully we will hear something back next week. 

Thanks for following along and keeping us in your prayers, we are SO appreciative of them! =)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...