Monday, April 1, 2013

New Pet Lizard??

Today afterschool B had a playdate with two of his good buddies, that happen to be brothers.  He had so much fun, but then again he always has a great time when he goes to their house. =) On my way to pick him up I got a text from their mom saying that B caught a lizard and would be bringing it home in a homemade terranium. She even offered for them to "lizard sit" forever if needed.  =) Seeing as though it is April Fools today, a lil part of me thought maybe B asked her to play a joke on me, but then I knew better and knew this would be EXACTLY something he would do. =)

Meet B's lizard he caught...

 
Thankfully, no pet lizard for us. B decided on his own to let it go...so we documented his release/escape to freedom.

I love his impromptu singing at the end and that Lilly (our morkie) is making sure her voice is heard, even if it's from inside the house. =)

Love the life of being "mommy" to this sweet lil boy...even when he tries to put a lizard on me. =)
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...